Subscribe to receive emails from Real Life in Reverse.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp

These are the Days

"These are the days of....."  Recently, that phrase came into bold focus as the rest of the words on the worn page I was reading faded out of view.   Life seems fast lately.  I can't put my finger on the cause, but my spirit seems to be full- almost unsettled.

One day rolls into the next.  I get through it.  I accomplish the never ending list.
 I try to love well. 

But I am missing it, pushing it along- longing for the next, not the now and deep down inside I know regret lies ahead if I keep the pace.  

That is why that question struck a chord deep within me.  What WERE these the days of anyway?  Not the big events or milestones, but the simple day to day that make up so much of life.  I decided to make a list- to truly reflect and capture those moments down in words.

 Each memory in and of itself that I captured warmed my soul.  The full smile came when I read them all together.  All those little moments make up life, my life.  Recognizing and celebrating them is the way we were meant to live. 

So, These are the days of.....


Crumbs on the floor

 Innocent, mixed up words (stuffy nose= snuffy nose)

Constant laughter ringing through our home



Monopoly Junior


Eggs, oatmeal, and bananas...every. single. day.



Quiet mornings to run, read and pray


Backwards letters and sounding out words


Layers of  snow gear and sibling love

Arts and Crafts

Snuggling



Legos


Cross Country Ski lessons


Germs, germs, and more germs


Mommy's little helpers



Friday Morning dates with my man


Believing in Santa



Sticking tongues to metal poles



Montessori Children's House




Saving the best bites for last







What are your "These are the Days of...."?



 

Comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe to receive emails from Real Life in Reverse.

* indicates required

Intuit Mailchimp